- You have the option to put your automatically recurring fortnightly membership on hold for any reason.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than seven (7) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select opposite, your account will automatically reactivate, and regular membership payments will resume.
- Any holds longer than 8 weeks will be treated as a cancellation, upon return current membership rates will be applicable (membership rate are subject to change).
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 14-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in our membership terms and conditions are applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
Simply fill out the form and your membership will be put on hold as outlined with the forms qualifications.